[RTTY] RTTY WPX AA5AU SOAB HP

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Mon Feb 10 16:16:28 EST 2003

As always Don congratulations on a great score.

One comment on the 30 hour limit for SOs in WPX RTTY.  As someone who is
much closer to 60 than 50, I love the 30 hour time limit!  In my younger
days I did 48 hour contests with no sleep or only a few cat naps.  Now,
there is no way between age and health, that I can do that.  So I vote
for the 30 hour limit or creating an OF (old fart) category limited to 30
hours.  If' I'm still around in 15 or 20 years it will be interesting to
see how you feel about this, but maybe you will be one of the luck few
that age doesn't  slow down.

73

W0ETC