[RTTY] DXCC RTTY

Gert E. Janssens k5ww at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 9 22:42:37 EDT 2004

Congratulations Tom, good work! One of those things that seems downright
unreachable for me.

I'm a little surprised that you got a speedy reply from the DXCC desk,
though. I have been waiting for a reply to two emails, sent over two weeks
ago.

My first experience, I must say, could have been better.

73,

Gert - K5WW