[RTTY] TX9 RTTY RITE SIDE UP

Fred Souto Maior py7zz at soutomaior.eti.br
Fri Oct 15 19:33:40 EDT 2004

I think those guys already made a lot of the hard work
to put a rare one on the air. Why we can't push one
or two buttons and work them the way they are transmitting and receiving ???
It's not any big trouble
to me to do that. And I think for you too guys !!!

Fred - Py7ZZ

PS Still need to work them. Only had few minutes of the windown this
morning. But I will keep trying.