[RTTY] WPX RTTY

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Wed Feb 7 05:00:23 EST 2007

Dick, your advice is mostly "preaching to the choir"!  While it may not
apply to WPX, I suggest that for any/all other contests, where the callsign
used is that of the operator, other than the Multi-Ops, "keep a record of
any/all new, never before worked on RTTY, and, post contest, send them an
email, with all of your suggestions, along with a "welcome to RTTY
contesting" paragraph? You will be amazed at the favorable reception(s) that
you will get.

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW / KY4KY in WPX