[RTTY] Ahh, the sound!!

Artmouton k5fnq at cox.net
Thu Sep 11 20:09:53 EDT 2008

Brain - you might remember the controversy when the Feds made the commercial
TTY operators cease their annual Christmas message that utilized the bell to
play Christmas Carols?  From what I remember the bell had ended up being
also used as a warning system on the Red Phone of some part of it so they
would not allow the bell to be rung so much.
Faint memory of that happening
K5FNQ
(prior owner of 28 KSR, Tape Punch, Reader and still have the set of 88 Mh
chokes.)