[RTTY] Thanks for Certificate from me too

MRBILL1953 at aol.com MRBILL1953 at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 13:15:29 EDT 2008

TARA is really excited to see the participation we received this year from
the RTTY folks and we are so glad you like your certificates. I hope we can
keep  building on this contest and we look forward to doing this again next year.
Next  up is the PSK Rumble. No, it's not RTTY but it sure is fun!

73 de NY2U Bill

In a message dated 9/11/2008 11:38:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,