[RTTY] CQ WW RTTY AA5VU SOAB HP

Richard Kriss rmkriss at att.net
Mon Sep 29 11:33:04 EDT 2008

A special note of thanks to Ed - P49X (W0YK) for his comment
exchange situation. As a result most were sending 599 ZN ST
and that did help.

73 Dick AA5VU

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: AA5VU
Operator(s): AA5VU
Station: AA5VU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Austin, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 13.2

   80:  029  040      007     020    0
   40:  079  138      024     024    0
   20:  167  329      042     044    0
   15:  012  025      009     009    0
   10:  000  000      000     000    0
Total:  287  532      108     082    0  Total Score = 101,080

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I was beta testing a new logging program that worked great
for logging but could be better on displaying multipliers.  The
summary said I worked 287 QSO's for 532 QSO Point X 190
Multipliers for a total score of 101,080.

The 190 multipliers is the sum of 108 States/Prov/Zones and
82 DX. It did not show totals for zones so I used zeros above.

I have uploaded all QSOs to LoTW and the CQ contest robot has
accepted the aa5vu.cbr log. Scoring is best left up to the contest
robot.

TNX to all for the QSO's.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/