[RTTY] XE Contest

Vilnis Vosekalns YL2KF at arrl.net
Fri Feb 5 10:16:18 PST 2010

Hi to all,

If short - No .
But real story is a little longer.
In year 2000 , claimed score  is final score for me.
In year 2001 my log disappear, claimed  score  is final score for
winner. My was better.
To my e-mails no reply at all and one reply with text: if you do not
like this contest -
it's up to you , if something dislike - do not participate. Hmmm...From
contest manager.
In year 2002 after sending paper log with summary sheet, finally CFM and
in final  list. First place.
No any award on paper. I totally loose attention to this event.
Later on ,  probably 2006 or 2007,  judge "team" for this contest was
changed.
When together with my 2007 log with several QSOs I add remark abt award
for 2002 first place
I finally get paper award, but , as mentioned before, today is other
involved persons in XE-RTTY Contest.
Maybe all is more sunny today. BDW , no plaques , only paper promised
for winners.
Anyway, this is one of RTTY contests to work two radios in full .
So, my setup today is far away from 2000-2004 period,  hope to be back
in some day with two again.
Two TX/RX is, need antennas ;-) and free time (what is that?) .....

73
Vilnis / YL2KF