[RTTY] Re the 10m RTTY contest

Jim McDonald jim at n7us.net
Tue Dec 6 03:40:00 PST 2011

Barry,

I was beaming east from here is the US Midwest with my 4L SteppIR last
Sunday and was called by three stations there: ZS6PVT, ZS1JY, and ZS6WB.  As
Don said in an earlier email, I "fished" for ZS6PVT, calling CQ a couple kHz
away from a station he had just worked, but the others just answered my CQs.
I don't know how much power they were running, but I was happy.

Jim N7US