[RTTY] Dupes now sorted what about busted serial's

Fabi va2up va2up at live.ca
Mon Feb 13 18:49:27 PST 2012

Hello Trevor,

if I don't get the exchange properly and cannot manage to get a repeat that I can decode I will send a NIL NIL (even if the station has left already) and NOT log the Q. Logging it will prevent me from giving him a call (maybe) later in the contest and complete the Q. Sometimes this will generate a B4 but as Bill stated before, there are 'convincing' ways to get the friends to log you again in their log.

73

Fabi  va2up
http://sites.google.com/site/va2upcontesting/