[RTTY] WPX funnies

Jurgen Geldhof list at on5mf.be
Tue Feb 14 04:29:40 PST 2012

No new software, I guess someone using N1MM... probably a previous version?

I had this problem several times during ARRL RU.

After ARRL RU I (and some others) mentioned this on the N1MM list but
noone seemed to be able to reproduce it.

During RU it happened to me sometimes when working 2 stations at the
same time on 2 radios. Sometimes also the wrong number was sent (number
of qso on radio 1 was sent on radio 2 and the other way around).

Haven't had this in WPX though. Only things changed here in the setup:
Update to last version of N1MM and 'hover mode' on in RU, 'hover mode'
off in WPX.