[RTTY] Speaking of HRD...

Bill bmarx at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 14 06:26:59 PST 2012

Speaking of HRD...

In Orlando last weekend, Rick Ruhl W4PC, of CSS Software had a booth for
his ROC Software for Timewave Products. He is also a partner with Randy
Gawtry, CEO of TimeWave, in the purchase of Ham Radio Deluxe(HRD). I
think there is a third person as well but I forgot who.

The new price for HRD will be $49.95 for the version 5.1, but it will
include the new Version 6 which will fix all the bugs you didn't know
about. So the widely used software will go from Freewareto Payware.

I've been a buyer and user of Rick's software for many years upgrading
regularly. I  know he will do a great job with it. But going from free
to paid will be hard for some to handle. I will guess all the old
versions will be available but I didn't ask.

Bill Marx W2CQ