[RTTY] Hal ST 6000

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Fri Oct 19 18:04:47 EDT 2012

Here is what I do.

Use the regen function. Receive on 45 baud Baudot. Then set the output to
1200 baud ASCII. Then take the output to a serial port to your logging
program.

You can use Procomm, Putty or any other terminal program.  With N1MM, I
simply open another receive window, and set the port to a serial port on my
windows 7 PC. I use an 8 port serial card installed into my machine. I use
the
same card, on a different port for FSK CW and rig control (for my 751A). I
use USB for my IC7600 and IC-7200. They have built in sound cards but still
need a serial port for FSK and CW.

73
Jim W7RY