[RTTY] K4GMH TARA RTTY MELEE Contest

Mike k4gmh at arrl.net
Sat Dec 7 20:02:27 EST 2013

BAND  QSO   Sta   Prov   DX
80           90      15      0       0
40         177      18      4     21
20         299        2      2       9
15         250        7      1      11
10         *115*         *4*     * 0*      * 2*
Total      931       46     7      51  Score 96,824

Time: 14 hours    SO2R

Nice to get a enough sleep and not feel like missing a lot.  The Contest
requires 8 hours of off time out of 24 and must be taken in at least 4 hour
chunks.  Took over six hours for solid sleep in my own bed rather than in
the chair in the shack.

Good activity on 80 m and the band was relatively quite even with all the
storms headed to the East Coast of USA.  10 meters opened to Europe from
Virginia right after 1300Z with some still good EU signals up until I moved
the 10 m radio to 20 m at ~1630Z.

Hope everyone will have a wonderful Christmas.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH