[RTTY] Hints and tips on how to file comments on RM-11708

Dave AA6YQ aa6yq at ambersoft.com
Sun Nov 24 22:40:44 EST 2013

A stronger argument is that no increase in bandwidth should be permitted until the issue of  QRM from automatic stations has been
resolved. Though WinMor servers include busy frequency detectors, WinLink servers still do not include busy frequency detectors, and
are now ignoring 97.221's sub-band requirements. Enabling WinLink servers to use wider bandwidth modes outside the 97.221 sub-bands
would result in large increases in QRM to ongoing QSOS.

        73,

                Dave, AA6YQ