[RTTY] Fwd: RE: W1AW bulletin operations

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Thu Jun 5 21:38:05 EDT 2014

This is not an official statement by the FCC but it is by Bill Cross who
is a ham and works for the FCC.

If we want this behavior to cease we can send wav files this behavior to
the FCC and let the enforcement arm handle it or we can start by
contacting our directors and ask them to change the policy, the hardware
or whatever it takes so that they are in full compliance with all the
FCC regulations or we can do both.

Enforcement is handled on a transmission by transmission basis.
Complaints along the lines of there are too many bulletins, too many
frequencies will not be addressed as the rules allow for this.

Mike-W0MU