[RTTY] BARTG HF Contest 2015 Preliminary Results

Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM wb2rhm at wb2rhm.com
Thu Apr 9 20:08:40 EDT 2015

On 05/09/2015 you wrote:

If the user used the {TIME2} macro in their strings then the time sent and
logged and outputted in the cab file should be the same and nothing for them
has changed at all before during and after the contest. If the user did not
use the {TIME2} macro  (Their own fault for not reading the setup
instructions.) Then their time sent was probably going to be different.
Hope this answers all the questions..
73 Rick N2AMG

Rick,

Thanks, for taking your time to answer my questions. You explanation
reassures me that my log, contest transmissions, and Cab data are all
accurate, since I used {TIME2} where appropriate.

Thanks also, for all the time you and the team have invested in the
N1MM+ upgrade.

73,

Ben - WB2RHM/4