[RTTY] K1N vs ARRL

Charles Morrison cmorrison at lusfiber.net
Sat Feb 7 11:38:45 EST 2015

No idea if they read the reflector, but I tagged both K1N and the ARRL in a
Facebook post calling out the ARRL for not practicing what they preach.
Regardless of how the rules are set for their bulletin station and
regardless of if its published, courtesy should rule first and someone needs
to check the frequency before they fire up the bulletin station.

K1N was there first.

Charlie
N5WE