[RTTY] Upside-down RTTY contest QSO's

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 16:53:39 EST 2017

It sounds more like a training or a documentation error, because the folks
doing this are doing it consistently. Either the tool is too easy to misuse
or the "how-to" is not directing them to the correct usage.

I'm never going to turn down a Q because of it. However, it is inefficient
and is not as robust in the face of marginal conditions. Many Qs have been
lost because the other op was unable or unwilling to break pattern. We both
lose when this happens, and less fun is had by all. 73 jeff wk6i