[RTTY] Additional Thoughts on Serial Number Repeats

Keith Maton g6nhu at me.com
Fri Feb 16 15:15:44 EST 2018

I know I’ve replied to this once already but I suddenly remembered that I wrote a blog article about this back in 2012.

If anyone is interested, it’s here: http://qso365.co.uk/2012/11/data-contesting-the-anatomy-of-an-ideal-qso/ <http://qso365.co.uk/2012/11/data-contesting-the-anatomy-of-an-ideal-qso/>

73 Keith G6NHU