[SCCC] IARU

Rick Darwicki n6pe at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 14 11:28:38 EDT 2004

It was really an effort to stay interested.

      Call:      N6PE
      Category:  Single Operator
      Power:     High Power
      Band:      All Band
      Mode:      CW
      Country:   United States

     BAND      QSO   QSO-PTS   PTS/Q    ZONES  HQ STNS

      160            0        0                 0.00          0              0
       80             0        0                 0.00          0              0
       40             3        7                 2.33          2              1
       20           43      121              2.81         10             17
       15             8       24                 3.00          4              2
       10             0        0                 0.00          0              0

     Totals     54      152             2.81             16             20

                 Score: 5,472 points

Rick Darwicki
17775 Elmhurst Circle
Yorba Linda, CA 92886

http://www.stores.ebay.com/n6peradiotubes

http://www.qsl.net/n6pe/

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.