[SCCC] CA Counties for CA QSO Party Abbreviations

Alan Zack k7acz at cox.net
Thu Sep 28 19:05:56 EDT 2006

Too bad the CQP is not one of the contests supported by the free trial
version shown at:
http://www.trlog.com/free.shtml

I am sure TR is a great program but I am a long time CT user and using
it has become second nature, I hate to learn a new program but maybe
using it in the CQP might convert me since CT doesn't work well with the
CQP.

73