[SCCC] Logging Software

Dave LaBat dlabat at ca.rr.com
Mon Dec 31 14:52:18 EST 2007

Interesting responses. I use writelog for all logging, contest or general
operation. I have a "contest" saved as general operating, and reuse that. I
drop the log into DX4Win to keep track of DXCC and stuff. I have not played
with it much for QSLing or other uses, but this discussion has got me
looking at what else the software will do. I think between Writelog and
Dx4Win I'm okay right now, but I have been playing with N1MM and used miLog
with Bob K6ZZ for Cqp.

It strikes me that most of these software packages can do what you want them
too, it just takes time to learn how each program accomplishes the task. At
least for me, once I have it figured out on one package that becomes the
default, easiest way to get it done.

73,  Dave NT6AA