[SCCC] Fw: K7NV re W6KUT SK

Glenn Rattmann k6na at cts.com
Sat Jun 13 14:59:20 PDT 2009

Gang,

Kurt asked me to post this message to Ed's friends in SoCal and
elsewhere, and give an update on RSVP.

If you check the link, you will see an invitation with details of the
July 4th celebration at Ed's home.  You may RSVP to Cathy as it reads
on the website, OR... you may email me with your RSVP/how many in
your group will attend.  One week before the party I will coordinate
with Cathy to come up with the final number of attendees.  If you
email via K6NA, it is less work for Cathy.

Please note-- THERE ARE NO OTHER LOCAL SERVICES PLANNED, so the 4th
of July party substitutes for that.

Please email me privately, off-reflector regarding the event.  Also,
we are preparing a DVD of photo history so if you have some neat
photos of Ed you would like to include, mail scans to me, or send the
hardcopy and we will scan and return to you.  Thanks!

Glenn K6NA