[SCCC] K6ZH, SS CW

Jim Price jnprice at pacbell.net
Mon Nov 9 18:16:23 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K6ZH
Operator(s): K6ZH
Station: K6ZH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SDG

------------
  160:    0
   80:   95
   40:  210
   20:  228
   15:  177
   10:    0
------------

Always nice to get a sweep.  Last section for me this year, as with last,
was NT
- tnx agn to Erik, VY1EI, for being there!  The next-to-last sections before
that (in order from last and backwards) were:  ND, NNY(!), NL, MB, QC, MAR,
and
WV.  I needed all of those when I went to bed Sat. night, and I was worried!

My effort was much stronger last year.  I had my new 4-el. SteppIR then, and
was really jazzed with its performance.  This year, it was hard to get runs
started - on any band.  Was there more activity last year because of its
being
the 75th?  Were band condx better on 40 and 20 last year?  Dunno.  I *do*
know
that 80 was amazing this year, however!

Tnx for the Qs and 73 to all - Jim, K6ZH