[SCCC] NAQP CW N6WIN Single Op LP

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 06:23:42 PDT 2010

                   North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N6WIN
Operator(s): N6WIN
Station: N6WIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: So Cal, CA

 160:    0     0
  80:   10     9
  40:  102    38
  20:  142    39
  15:    8      3
  10:    0      0
-------------------
Total:  262   89  Total Score = 23,318

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #3

Comments:

Last time I operated in this contest I posted a score of 6,696 back in
August of 2002. This was my first time running a frequency in a CW contest.
I started at 13wpm and ended at 20wpm. Rate was excruciatingly slow due to
my learning curve, but it was very rewarding. I want to thank Doug for
putting the emails out to form teams, without his encouragement I would not
have put in the effort. Being on a team is great motivation to stay in the
chair, even while sick and with family over.

Operating equipment:

Yaesu FT2000
Hygain TH7DX 30'
40m D40 rotatable dipole 35'