[SCCC] Visalia Survey

W6ph at aol.com W6ph at aol.com
Wed Feb 24 14:07:02 PST 2010

I am another one who was wondering what the reason for the survey is.
The questions were all couched in a way to satisfy some  dissatisfaction
with the International DX Convention.  The only opportunity to  affirm
satisfaction with the current IDXC was in the remarks section.

I have been attending Visalia for about the last seven years and
find it to be the best convention of the year.  I am foremost
an avid contester who pursues a mixed all band DXCC.
"What's not to like?"

I appreciate all the work that goes into making it a great  get-together.
Thanks.
                          73, Kurt, W6PH