[SCCC] Visalia Survey

Glenn Rattmann k6na at cts.com
Wed Feb 24 14:17:56 PST 2010

Hi Bill,
I happen to think Visalia is just fine the way it is, and the
Committees do a darned good job...
I'm not sure of the motivation behind this either.   As a friend,
K5RC asked me to put the note on the reflector for general interest,
so I did.  I have seen reference to the survey in some emails here
and there the past couple of weeks, so the info is out there anyway.
I've not taken the survey and have no plans to do so.

73,

Glenn K6NA