[SCCC] Contest Skimmers

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 18:48:17 PST 2011

Thanks for the information and keeping your server up Larry.

I like to use both of your servers along with W6/W7 traditional spots fed to
me from VE7CC's telnet program/site to DX Keeper's Spot Collector for my
DXing needs. This trio of filtering allows me to keep my notifications to
what I often times can reasonably hear (I don't have good enough
antennas/height to worry about what the east coast hears). I often times am
able to catch the DX cqing due to using the skimmer technology.

73,

Tim / N6WIN.