[SCCC] Copying VERY High Speed CW - Good Advice or Hogwash ??? ( Not Humo...

Kate Hutton katehutton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 16:39:07 PDT 2011

Hank, that does depend on where you start from (speed) & how often you visit
the net.  I've been visiting RN6 for about a year now (sometimes SCN liaison
& sometimes just listening) & I've increased my speed  (from abt 15 to abt
20).  For me, the traffic nets have been an excellent & interesting way to
gain competence.  LCWO also helps, but can get dull after awhile.

73 Kate K6HTN