[SCCC] 6M activity in DM23?

Bruce Kripton bkripton at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 4 18:59:35 PDT 2012

Before you get too excited and go all the way out there to operate, you may want to talk to Scott and Tom (K6VCR) about their little adventure there.

Should sound something like "lots of winds all of the time, miserable RF grunge across all bands making weak signal work useless (because no one at the site running commercial and poorly managed equipment, including cross border stuff in to mexico, etc etc etc ..."

I tried to discourage Tom when he said that's where they were going, live and learn ...