[SCCC] NX6T ARRL SS SSB MS LP

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 00:07:17 EST 2012

*ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI, AF6WF, K6KAL, K6GO, NA6MB, N6ERD, WB6NBU, N6CY, KD6HYN, W2PWS
Station: W6HCD

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: SDG

------------
  160:    0
   80:   49
   40:  194
   20:  270
   15:  148
   10:  166
------------

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments: Another great effort by San Diego Contest Club members
of bringing a knife to a gunfight - Always an uphill battle to operate
in Low Power category and try to hold a Run freq or bust a pileup for a rare
ARRL section multiplier. Some seasoned Ops - some Ops in training.
We beat our best SS SSB previous 2010 score by almost 50 Qs and 20K points !
We still need to work on better equipment ergonomic layout and some
technical issues
to help Ops better coordinate interleaving of 2 stations to better our
score next effort.
K3, IC-7800, 70 ft and 40 ft tower trailers with 3 El SteppIR yagis
and 2 EL 40 Yagis and
75 mtr Inv V dipoles, Fallbrook, CA portable site. 73 de Dennis, N6KI

*