[SCCC] WN6K SOLP -Makrothen RTTY Contest

NN3V_6 nn3v_6 at san.rr.com
Sun Oct 14 19:25:25 EDT 2012

Paul:

Your statement "...I am beginning to wonder if poorer SSN but a more stable
Sun is better than higher SFI..." begs the answer that if more hams
participated in a contest, the energy imparted upon the ionosphere by the
contester's activity, would alleviate the unsettled sun condition.

73 de NN3V
Charlie
2012 IS IMPORTANT.
THE WORLD IS NOT A COMMUNITY!