[SCCC] Yaesu Rotor Clamp

cbruderer cbruderer at ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 26 22:22:20 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

     After I cracked a Yaesu rotor clamp awhile ago, I found a
replacement half. But when I went to install it, I found that the upper
set of holes do not line up with the half I already have.  I have no
idea why Yaesu would have two versions of this clamp that are almost
identical.  The difference is the vertical spacing between the bottom
pair of bolt holes and the top pair (9 cm instead of 8 cm).  I have a
good half of each size, so I'm looking to buy another half, either
size.  Or if someone has a complete pair they'd sell, that would be
great too.

     I'm also still looking for a Stack Match box - does not need to
come with a controller or be working.

Thanks & 73,

Axel KI6RRN