[SCCC] A Word About JI DX

Yahoo wn6k at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 13 14:26:55 EDT 2020

An east coast friend lamented “Why” when I reported what I did this weekend.

I like this small contest as the goal can be a bit more finite (Working All Prefects - WAP) although I was only able to snag 44 of the 50.

Secondly my incoming JA Card pile is getting down to a couple of thousand and as Fast as they go out, I needed more....

Thanks for the JA only contest - an example of THE most polite Ops.

WN6K

"If everyone is thinking alike, then  somebody isn't thinking."

George S. Patton