[SCCC] Hauling Ideas Needed

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 13:21:31 EDT 2023

Steve,

About a year or two ago someone sent me a Craig's List Ad for a boat
trailer in L.A. rea for rent
that could haul 6000 lBs and was long enough to accomodate a 28 ft long
tower for like $100 a week
 but dang I can't find the info....... but a Google Search
shows lots of resources for boat trailer rentals and Ken's success using a
boat trailer
to move a large heavy tower may be good info

Do a Google search on Key Words

"boat trailer for rent L.A. area" .........and a whole bunch show up
  cull out the ones in L.A. area !

Good luck

73, Dennis N6KI