[SCCC] Expanded SCCC Club Area

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Thu Aug 17 11:26:36 EDT 2023

Hi Mike,

Actually, you're within the club's new boundary because the ARRL allows a small deviation from the 250 mile limit to account for position within a grid square. So, 250.2 miles is OK. Otherwise, we excluded most of Arizona because our feeling was that most ex-SCCCers who were now in AZ had moved on to the AOCC and including more of AZ would have caused a problem along the central coast.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)