[SCCC] FOR SALE ITEMS

Terry Baxter w6cbureau at san.rr.com
Thu Jan 25 10:26:41 EST 2024

	Items for Sale. I have four (4) AB-577 mast assemblies. They have
been stored outside for some time. I have not checked them out for
completeness but I believe most if not all of the parts are there.
There are 6 new replacement tubes and two (2) bags of guy cables and
assorted parts. I am selling these AS IS for $600 each or all four (4)
for $2000. I also have a 500 foot roll (approx) of LMR900 coax. I am
asking $1500 for it. This retails for $10-14 a foot. It has never been
used. Also available is an assortment of Heliax cable from ½ inch up
to 1 5/8 or maybe 1 7/8 inch. Various lengths. I also have connectors
for much of this. Price negotiable. All of this is located in San
Ysidro near the border of XE land. You will need a truck. Contact me
if interested. I would like to get this stuff out of San Ysidro and
into the hands of someone who could use it.

	Terry/N6CW