[SD-User] SD for Windows

Dave Sergeant dsergeant at connectfree.co.uk
Mon May 5 07:31:38 EDT 2003

On 4 May 2003 at 12:45, Paul O'Kane wrote:

> For as long as necessary, or as appropriate, I will
> continue to support and enhance the DOS programs.

Thanks, that was my first thought. I use an old Toshiba 386 laptop
for contest logging (and an even earlier 8086 one with an ancient
version of SD for portable 12V operation). It would be nice to see
the DOS versions to continue for a while.

Whether SD for Windows will run under Windows 3.1 on the Tosh remains
to be seen - it is pretty slow for most WIndows programs.

73 Dave G3YMC

dsergeant at connectfree.co.uk
http://www.dsergeant.btinternet.co.uk