[SD-User] TO3R

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Tue Dec 2 03:28:05 EST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "brian coyne" <g4odv at yahoo.co.uk>

> How do I get SD to score this as a mult?

There are a couple of options.

1.  Use the Edit option in SDCHECK.

2.  Add TO3R, with a text editor, to the Reunion country
    record in CQWW.CTY.  Then start SD, go to the TO3R QSO
    and change the call to DL3R (it can be any other country's
    callsign) and press Enter.  Now change the call back to
    TO3R, followed by Enter.  SD will flag it as a Reunion
    mult, and will recalculate your score.

>  do the WW ajudicating committee automatically re-score
> logs for situations like this?

They do.  It is standard procedure for all Cabrillo logs.
They have to re-score every single log because Cabrillo QSO
records contain no points or mults fields.

> Has there been anything published by REF about these TO
> prefixes, seems a very confusing issue at present,

This issue is not confined to French calls.  Callsigns from
USA territories can be used within the USA, and GB calls may
be anywhere - G, GI, GM, GW, GU, GD, GJ.

The known exceptions are listed in AD1C's file CTY.DAT, the
reference for nearly all contest loggers - including SD.

73,
Paul EI5DI