[SD-User] How do I...

John Huffman hjohnc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 07:07:11 PST 2012

This morning I took the plunge in the CW Ops CWT test with SD and ESM.
It was great!  Much better than any other contesting program I have tried.

I do have a couple of questions that I can't seem to find in the
manual.  Actually, I didn't try very hard to find them.  I'd rather just
ask  :-)

Running with ESM on, I get a small pileup and only get partial calls.
The guy with AX in his call is the strongest.  Is there a way to enter
AX? in the callsign box and hit enter and have the Winkey send "AX?" but
not the exchange and keep the cursor in the callsign spot?  Right now it
sends AX? and then the exchange in F2.

With the CW Ops Mini-CWT I don't need a Cabrillo log post contest, but I
do need stations per band and multipliers *per band*.  The summary on
the SD program shows the stations per band, but just a total for
multipliers and not per band.  Is there a way in SD or SD Check to show
per band multipliers?

These are both very minor issues when compared to the ease of operating
with SD.  I'm looking forward to becoming proficient with the program.

73 de K1ESE
John