[SECC] K9AY ARRL 10M QRP CW

John Laney k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:01:30 -0500

Hi Gary:  Great job, QRP.  K0WA in KS had no ears.  I did work some other KS
stations, though.  But, I called Lee over and over on two occasions  with
nothing more than a ? in reply.  Must have high line noise there.  The KH8 in
the morning is almost always long path.  I have worked VK stations on 21 mhz
in our morning both short and long path, but have almost never found them
short path on 28 in our morning times.

I suspect I needed an antenna system like your and I would have done much
better with my 700 watts or so output.

73, John, K4BAI.