[SECC] IOTA Trip

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 27 14:07:44 EDT 2003

 Hi Everyone,

  My family and I will be vacationing on St Simons Island, GA from July 5 -
 July 8th. I am planning on bringing the IC706MKIIG and mobile antennas. I
 am also throwing a 20 meter dipole in the car just in case I can hang it
 up where we are staying. The IOTA # is NA-058 and grid square EN91.

 Hopefully , I will help someone out with a new IOTA island. I think NA-058
 is one of the less active ones in the US. I also plan on scoping out the island
 for a place to maybe operate the IOTA contest at the end of July...

                Jeff KU8E