[SECC] K4OGG, SOLP, ALDXPH

Jay Pryor jpryor at uga.edu
Mon Mar 8 09:17:20 EST 2004

The contest had its exciting moments but . . . Sunday I got home from
church and went downstairs to make some QSOs. I had the computer up and
running and was about to make my first call when my XYL yelled for me to
help her.  She was painting some doors in our den when she knocked over a
gallon of enamel paint onto our hardwood floor!  Now THAT was exciting!

I was search and pounce the whole time and low power.  One of these days
I'll give a full time effort to this one.

    BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   160SSB       3           3          9         2
    80SSB      10          10         30        10
    40SSB      18          18         54        13
    20SSB      41          41        123        35
    15SSB      75          75        225        43
    10SSB      27          27         81        14

  Totals      174         174        522       117

     Final Score = 61074 points.

73,

Jay, K4OGG