[SECC] Baltic Contest Promotional Announcement from our friend LY3BA/LY9A

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 20 16:59:09 EDT 2004

Here is a message from Gedas, LY3BA, a strong supporter of our GQP about
the Baltic Contest this Saturday afternoon and evening.  I assume this
URL is correct.

73,

John, K4BAI.

Hi all,

  Don' miss nice, short Contest this coming Weekend.
Jubilee - 40th Baltic Contest will take place on 80M band only
from 2100z May 22, 2004 till 0200z May 23, 2004.
Complete information could be found on the WEB
http://www.lrsf.lt/bcontest/english/index.html

LY40BC, ES40BC, several LY2004 stations  will be on the air.
Every one can work every one.

161! Good luck in the BC 2004.
Gedas, LY3BA (LY9A in BC 2004)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/b9A1lB/TM