[SECC]Good Memories (was Old)

Jay Pryor jpryor at uga.edu
Fri Nov 12 11:43:21 EST 2004

Can we keep talking about this but change the subject line?  I'm getting
kinda sensitive about this.

 From what I can tell, my first QNI was with W4PIM in July of 1960, but the
net control I most remember is W4DDY.  I started checking into the GSN at
the recommendation of K4UJS (now N4UJ), a classmate at Sandy Springs HS,
and the one who gave me my novice exam.

Jay, K4OGG
(getting old)