[SECC] GQP rules

SavageBR@aol.com SavageBR at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 13:19:38 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/12/2005 10:43:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lshuman at griffin.uga.edu writes:

I would  like to see reinstatement of a CW only category.  I work CW
because  my QRP rig does not have SSB capability

Can a log submission which contains only CW QSOs win a "Mixed" category?  Or,
must the log also contain SSB QSOs to be considered?

For example, if Larry submits a QRP log of CW only QSOs and the score
exceeds the highest score for a "Mixed" CW/SSB QRP log submitted, who wins the
"Mixed" QRP plaque ???

I assume Larry wins for submitting the highest QRP score.

Bruce,  AA4Z