[SECC] N4NX - CQ WPX SSB Contest results

Bill Barr billn4nx at alltel.net
Mon Mar 28 11:58:05 EST 2005

CQ WPX Contest, SSB
Call: N4NX

Class: SO ALL LOW
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): approx 23
160:  16     9
80:   67    46
40:   82    37
20:  296   209
15:  160    85
10:   37    18
-------------------
Total: 666   404

Score:  628,220

Club: South East Contest Club

Equipment:
FT1000MP
Shunt fed tower - 160 M ( no Beverages )
Dipole - 80M ( up about 40' )
Cushcraft 2 element beam - 40M ( up about 85' )
KT34XA - 10,15 & 20M ( up about 70' )

Comments:

Watched NCAA Finals.  Missed Sat night because of prior commitment.  Thunderstorms and rain cut short Sunday afternoon operation.  Worked NQ4I on ALL six bands.  Should have spent more time on 40 meters working new stateside prefixes.
This is the best contest for low power as all prefixes are DX!  WD4 was my last contact and didn't work a W4 until Sunday.