[SECC] IT manager wanted

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Mon Dec 4 08:28:56 EST 2006

The NQ4I M-M team is looking for a Internet Technology person to add to our
contest team...this person would be responsible for adding new technology to
the station..we are currently looking at Win-Test as a new program...this
would involve configuring computers...changing O/S in computers..adding
software....adding hardware....testing setups...finding and fixing
bugs...testing configurations...etc...could involve some operating
too...this is a huge commitment to change contesting software....it will
require dedication and long hours...rewards are obvious....if this is of
interest, lets talk...thanks de Rick