[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score NCCC Practice 12/7

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 7 08:35:47 EST 2007

                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 7

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

 Band  QSOs  Mults
  160:   0      0
   80:  21      9
   40:  24     12
Total:  45     21  Total Score = 945

Club: South East Contest Club

FT1000MP, 100W, zepp, dipole, inverted vee.  40 was fair for eastern area
stations, but poor for the west tonight.  I missed a number of 6 and 7 area
stations.  On 80, the eastern part of the country was quite good.  I never
heard W8UE so strong.  N9CK's signal seemed down on both bands here, but Steve
had a good count.  I called N7LOX, N6RO, K7NV, and other western stations on
80, but got only Tom, W7WHY.  Good ears, Tom.  CU all next week.  73, John,

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12/4/2007 10:52 AM